Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Urban Decay Eye Brushes

I currently own two Urban Decay eye brushes.  The Good Karma Crease and Good Karma Shadow brush have synthetic bristles as all Urban Decay brushes do.  Both of these are $26.  I really like the crease brush.  It's very soft and works great for applying and blending eyeshadow.  It is probably the one I reach for the most of all my blending brushes.  The shadow brush was included in my Naked Palette.  I don't really care for this brush.  Not for eyeshadow anyway.  It is extremely dense and stiff which I suppose can be good by not producing so much fallout but it is the last brush I tend to reach for.  Maybe I'll find a better use for it on something else.  Although I don't really like the shadow brush, I hope to get more brushes from Urban Decay.  The prices are rather high on these brushes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment