Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sigma Face Brushes

These are my Sigma face brushes.  They are the:
F15 Duo Fibre Powder/Blush $18
F55 Small Duo Fibre $14
F05 Small Contour $14
F80 Flat Kabuki $16
F82 Round Kabuki $16
The F15 is a duo fiber brush for powders and blush.  I use if for blush and it helps by not picking up too much like a normal blush brush would do.  I use the F55 for contouring and like it the for the same reasons as the F15.  After applying contour powder I'll use the F05 to blend out harsh edges.  Unfortunately this brush sheds a lot but so does the MAC 109.  I used to use the F80 for applying foundation but now I use it to press powder in all over the face.  I have been using the F82 for applying and blending in my liquid foundations.  Both the F80 and F82 are the most difficult brushes to clean but still worth having.  I find that the easiest way to clean them is to use a cup that I don't care about to put cleaning solution and warm water and leave them to soak until I have finished cleaning all my other brushes.  Then use a dabbing motion to break up the makeup out of the bristles while rinsing out the bristles a few times during the process and repeating until the brushes are clean.  

No comments:

Post a Comment