Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lancôme Skincare

These are my favorite skincare products from Lancome.  Above I have the Lancome Genifique Eye Youth Activating Eye Concentrate, Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate, Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector, and Tonique Douceur freshener.  These have worked wonders for my skin.  I really like the Tonique Douceur toner because of the pH balance it gives my skin.  I think that is a really important part of taking care of one's skin.  I do like this toner better than the other toners I have used from Lancome and much more than the ones from Estee Lauder.  The Visionnaire skin corrector is amazing!  I have notice that my acne scars have brightened and are significantly less noticeable because of this corrector.  I can see that it really does correct.  The Genifique is also great.  I have notice that my skin feels smoother and lines are less apparent than when I am not using this.  The Genifique Eye concentrate is nice because it doesn't irritate my eyes.  I really enjoy this eye cream.  Although these are quite expensive, not so much for the toner, I have never used skincare products that have benefited my skin in the way that all of these have.  They make a world of difference for my skin.   

No comments:

Post a Comment