Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MAC Eye Brushes

These are my MAC eye brushes.
239 Eye Shader Brush $25
242 Shader Brush $25
275 Medium Angled Shading Brush $25
217 Blending Brush  $23
213 Fluff Brush $23
249 Large Shader Brush $31
208 Angled Brow Brush $20
228 Mini Shader Brush $20
219 Pencil Brush $25
The 239 is one of my favorite brush for applying color to the lid.  It is soft yet dense enough to apply eyeshadow nicely.  The 242 is another favorite to apply shadow to the lid, lower lid, or to do some precision blending in the crease.  I like that I can use this for several purposes.  I use the 275 to apply shadow to the lid or allover the eye.  In addition to the Urban Decay Good Karma Crease brush, MAC's 217 is my other favorite brush for blending.  It's not too fluffy so I am able to blend colors in my crease beautifully with this.  The 213 is a nice daily eyeshadow brush.  I often use it to highlight my brow bone.  The 249 is a large shader brush.  I don't care for this brush.  It reminds me of the Urban Decay Good Karma Shadow brush.  It's just too stiff and I rarely enjoy using it.  For the price, it was not worth it.  The 208 is great for filling in brows.  Sometimes I use it as a push brush for liner.  I love this little brush!  The 228 is perfect for smudging under the lower lash or applying color to the crease.  I am not very fond of the 219.  I'm not sure if it is just my brush but I feel like the bristles are really rough and it pokes at my lid even though I use the slightest of pressure.  Overall, I love my MAC brushes.  Many of them are a delight to use!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment