Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Favorite Foundation!



I never really liked Estee Lauder skin care products because they either made me break out or made my face extremely oily which I hated since I have oily skin to begin with. I feel very different about their foundations and powders though. I have been using Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation products since I started high school. I used to wear the Double Wear Stay-In-Place liquid foundation but never really LOVED it because I need full coverage and this only gave me minimal coverage. I've always used the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Powder Makeup though. I really like this because it is a foundation powder and gives pretty good coverage. Used this for my wedding. Then I just started using the Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body. This is my favorite liquid foundation ever! I have REALLY bad acne scars and this covers them up. It is my life saver. Also another thing I like about it is that it isn't necessary for me to apply concealer after which saves time when I'm in a hurry. I've tried a lot of different foundations including Lorielle, Cover Girl, Clinique, and MAC just to name a few. The Double Wear foundations and powders have given me the most coverage without the cakey look. What isn't great about the Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body is that there aren't very many shades to choose from. I only saw three when I purchased mine but the 01 Creamy Ivory suits me fine since it's the lightest and my skin is still pretty white from winter. As my skin gets darker throughout this spring and summer I'm sure that after mixing a darker foundation and after highlighting and contouring my face and neck it should be fine so not too worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment